Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CHARLOTTE HORNETS STARTER JACKETS

While it's been out for a little over a month now, I figured I would help spread the word about Jason Anderson's latest release. I learned about the album when I attended a free show of his at Brandeis University in January which turned into a two part, near four hour performance. Jason & ECA Records have teamed up to release Jason's latest album, and follow up to the wonderful Tonight (my #7 album of 2007), On The Street, a 8 track joyride for anyone who has a soft spot for the New Hampshire native. The best part of all? It's FREE. No sliding scales, no choose your own price, no illegal pirating, this album is genuinely 100% legal and free of charge. Click the link below to download a zip file that contains the album & a set of high resolution album artwork. Thanks Jason, as always you are the best.

Download On The Street from ECA Records
Jason Anderson @ Myspace
Jason Anderson's Official Site

No comments: