Friday, April 18, 2008

THE CANADIAN ONSLAUGHT CONTINUES

Well, I'm still recovering from the insanity that was Grand Buffet last night, and still feel a bit awestruck to be honest. Expect a full review in the coming days that tries to document how ridiculously good of a time it was. That is sure to be a difficult task.

The next show I'm covering in depth will be Tokyo Police Club @ Pearl Street on the 26th. I was lucky enough to speak with Graham via cellular telephone the other day and I am pretty excited to see them with a fresh accompaniment of tracks at their disposal. Their new album "Elephant Shell" took a few listens, but has really started to grow on me. Here's the video for the albums first single (and perhaps strongest offering) "Your English Is Good." Expect a full preview within the week. Enjoy!


No comments: